SAFARI LTD LIFE CYCLE OF A FROG SAFARIOLOGY
- Life begins amid a clutch of floating eggs. Those that survive hatch as tadpoles, and then undergo a rapid change as they lose their gills and grow legs. Life in the water is grand, but these amphibians will soon take to land, becoming adult frogs after 12 to 16 weeks.
- Scientific Name: Anura
- Characteristics: Unlike the distinct stages that many insects cycle through, these figures show the rapid transition a frog makes from egg to adult. Young tadpoles are often mistaken for fish because they move so quickly in the water!
- Size and Color: Maybe it is easy being green! These lifelike, soft figures show the shifting shades of a frog, complete with the 2-inch-long adult.
- The Life Cycle of a Frog is part of the Safariology® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
There are perhaps 3,500 different species of frog alive today, on all continents but Antarctica, making frogs the most numerous amphibian. The word “amphibian,” incidentally, means “double life,” which refers to frogs living part of their lives in water and part on land. Frog-like fossils have been found in Triassic era rocks, which means frogs observed the complete rise and fall of dinosaurs and yet still exist today.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 19.5 W x 23 H
- Size in inches: 7.68 W x 9.06 H
- UPC: 095866269104
Ready to ship November 1st
We ship Australia wide and offer Free Shipping on all orders over $100.
We offer Express Post for Connectix products when shipping to NSW & VIC metro areas.
If you require your parcel by a specific date please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
We endeavour to send all orders within 3 business days.
Once your order is sent, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
After your order has been collected by our couriers, delivery times are outside of our control. Estimated delivery dates can vary depending on many factors including your location and possible peak season delays.