SAFARI LTD LIFE CYCLE OF A SALMON
- Salmon undergo a long journey during their life, hatching from eggs in freshwater streams, growing up into adult fish, and then swimming out to the ocean to live most of their lives in salt water. When they are old enough to mate, they begin the long journey back to the streams from which they hatched, where they will spawn and, in most case, die.
- Scientific Name: Family Salmonidae, subfamily Salmoninae
- Characteristics: This set includes 5 figurines detailing the fascinating lifestyle of a salmon, from the egg all the way up to the adult fish. This set provides a fun, tactile way to learn about the life stages of these unique and important fish.
- The Life Cycle of a Salmon is part of the Safariology® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Salmon are anadromous fish, meaning they are born in freshwater and migrate to salt water to live out most of their lives. Their journey back home to mate and spawn is one of the most fascinating rituals in the animal kingdom.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Size in cm: 22.73 L x 19.56 W x 2.54 H
- Size in inches: 8.95 L x 7.7 W x 1.0 H
- UPC: 609366001982
We ship Australia wide and offer Free Shipping on all orders over $100.
We do not currently offer Express Shipping however if you require your parcel by a specific date please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
We endeavour to send all orders within 3 business days.
Once your order is sent, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
After your order has been collected by our couriers, delivery times are outside of our control. Estimated delivery dates can vary depending on many factors including your location and possible peak season delays.