Safari LTD Seashells Toob + Printable Language Cards
- 8 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Nothing is more relaxing than walking along the beach, listening to the waves crash as you look for shells. This Toob contains 8 seashells often found by the shore, including welks, purple and orange lion's paws, sand dollars, turbans, tubas, nautiluses, and murexes.
- Characteristics: Experience the essence of the ocean in the palm of your hand with these professionally sculpted, individually hand painted, and scientifically accurate figurines. With a little bit of imagination, you can hear the waves break on the shore if you put your ear to these seashells!
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a touch larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains figurines of 8 of the most beloved seashells typically found along the coastline that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Whether it’s the distinct orange and purple lion’s paws, the sun colored murex, or the pearlescent turban, these attractive figurines make great décor for those dreaming of summer by the shore.
- The Seashells TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Did you know that long ago, seashells were so esteemed for their beauty and value that cultures used them as a form of currency? Not only that, but some seashells were even used as tools because of their strength and the variety of their sizes and shapes. While those days are long since gone, seashells are still used worldwide as symbols in religion, in arts and crafts, as jewelry, and simply for home decoration.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 4 L x 4 W x 33 H
- Size in inches: 1.57 L x 1.57 W x 12.99 H
- UPC: 095866688806